Friday 19 August 2011

Eid Mubarak to Some One Special

0

A time for joy
A time for togetherness
A time to remember my blessings….
For me….
It’s you! May Allah bless you and give you all the joy
You bring to my life 

 What I have in you is what every person
in the world is searching for

The feelings I have for you my love
Give pleasure to my heart
I pray that we will always be together and never drift apart
Sentimental occasions like this very special day
Bring memories of the pleasant times
we’ve shared along the way….
And as I make good wishes
I want to say this too
My life’s been so much nicer
Just because of you.
I have our life together

Many are the wishes that are being sent your way
but this is a special one for a
very happy Eid day

True love is the gift to treasure forever
given by Allah without price tag or measure

True love is the gift we all possess.
It is the key to the heart and the soul’s happiness 
 

Love you with all my Heart







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by ThemeShift | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Free Blogger Templates | Best Web Hosting