Friday 19 August 2011

Miss You on Eid Day

0


To let you know that I am missing You
wheneve we're apart and I am feeling all alone,
I close my eyes and think of all the happiness we've known
and somehow I feel better then
because I clearly see Since I hold you close within my heart
you always here with me

Eid is the specisl occasion
when we remember the people
who are dear to us and with them
the best of every thing

How I wish I could be with you,
 but distance has kept us apart.
Apart physically,
but in spirit, you are always in my heart

In love the hard times will surely call
and no lover is without their flaws
but you must have rain to see the rainbows
 and endure the thorns to have the rose.
 (Grog Butler)

Feeling lonesome
Heart is filled with memories
enveloping me in the depth of your pleasant thoughts

My love
Words however special…
Could never even start,To tell you
all the love I have for you within my heart
And how much I miss you

Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither….
Because they bloom every time
 I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you.

You come to my life and I got a feeling obscure.
May be… this is love
The malady that has no cure
Miss you on the special day of Eid

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by ThemeShift | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Free Blogger Templates | Best Web Hosting